Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mountains, ruins, cacti and llamas





Llamas are so cute! And the scenery here isn't bad either. These small mountain towns have a lot of character in spite of their size and seemingly isolated location.










It looks impressive now, I can't imagine what it would have looked like when it was being used by the indigenous tribes who built it. Hard to imagine.





At the end of a rather productive day of sight seeing we found a nice little bar and had a glass of wine. Later, when we checked into a hostel we got talking to some Argentinian travellers, listened to some music, gathered into a small bar and drank Fernet (disgusting stuff) but it seems to be their drink of choice, I'm not sure how I didn't pick up on that in Buenos Aires.

Stumbled back to my bed feeling a bit tipsy and was jumped on and snogged rather unskilfully by one of the boys. Disappointingly dispelled all the myths I was forming about how amazing it would be to have an Argentinian lover seeing as a lot of them are rather attractive. I guess I shouldn't let it taint my image of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment