Tuesday, August 14, 2012

La Lucha

Ok so I confess, Lima seemed to have two common themes. Drinking. Eating. Two vices I had been neglecting in the Andes thanks to the high altitude affecting my ability to tolerate alcohol and my stomach issues affecting my ability to tolerate food. Everything changed once I got back to sea level and I really over indulged.

Tried some ceviche - leche de tigre. Yum.

Watched my friends eat guinea pig. Not for me thanks.

Went to La Lucha, a sandwich and juice place in Miraflores that is always always busy.

And a place called La Maquina for some coffee.

And got very very very drunk on something called the vodka slushy. Aptly renamed the vodka slutty. Frozen vodka, some flavouring, too easy to drink, very drunk very fast.

Mischief.



No comments:

Post a Comment