Sunday, August 5, 2012

More ruins

But these were quite cool and a bit different from the others.

Used in farming and I can't really tell you much more but they were fun to walk around, this protruding little stone steps took you from one level to another.

The bus back was a bit of a nightmare - stuck next to a seriously drunk guy who looked like he was going to possibly throw up all over us. No seat all the way to Cusco.

And stupidly we couldn't be bothered to walk to the ancient salt flats, but I saw I photo after and I can honestly say I kicked myself. Fools to miss out. The taxi driver had been annoying, frustratingly you get lied to a lot here and it's so easy to see that they're trying to make an extra buck out of tourists. He told us it was really far and we started walking but then our tummies rumbled and we decided to head back to Cusco for some long over due food.

Lazy, greedy, bad....

...but the Pisco Sours were really good...I ended up drinking FAR too many.














No comments:

Post a Comment